|Description||The Evolve300 is the latest ultra lightweight nitrile glove from Cranberry. It's exclusive EvoSoft™ formulation offers a high level of protection, durability, and chemical resistance, with a barehanded feel and excellent tactile sensitivity. These gloves have textured fingertips for precise gripping capabilities in wet and dry conditions.
- Form-fitting, silk-like attribute, soft and strong
- Fingertip textured in a Royal Blue color.
- high tensile strength and excellent comfort, while not sacrificing tactile sensitivity
- Quantity: 300 gloves/box
- Engineered for safety protection, strong puncture resistance, and resilience.
- Extended cuff for increased protection in hazardous environments
- Fully textured design for outstanding grip for various environments
- Powder Free
- Thickness: 8 mil Length: 12” Long cuff
- Package: 50 gloves/box, 10box/case
- Made of synthetic rubber that resembles latex (latex-free)
|Ventyv® Nitrile Powder-Free Ultra 3.5 Coral (Flamingo) Exam Glove is ideal for use in a large variety of clinical settings. This high end glove is a must-have for its Aloe & Vitamin E coating, which provides protection against dry and cracking skin.||Each case is 10 boxes of 100 pcs each.
Min Order Quantity – 50 Cases.
Max Order Quantity – 500 Cases.
For orders or enquiries please email to firstname.lastname@example.org||Latex Free/ Powder Free/ Protein Free
For orders or enquiries please email to email@example.com
- Micro-textured fingertips for additional dexterity
- Provides superior puncture protection
|Content||The Evolve 300 Nitrile Powder Free Examination Gloves are Cranberry’s latest and softest gloves yet, combining comfort and tensile strength without sacrificing tactile sensitivity. Cranberry’s exclusive EvoSoft™ formulation gives Evolve a unique silk-like attribute that is both soft and strong with textured fingertips for precise gripping under all operating conditions.
- Extra Small: 230mm length. 70 ± 10mm palm width
- Small: 230mm length. 80 ± 10mm palm widt
- Medium: 230mm length. 95 ± 10mm palm width
- Large: 230mm length. 110 ± 10mm palm width
- Extra Large: 230mm length. 120 ± 10mm palm width
- Blue Color Ambidextrous
- Textured fingertips, Beaded Cuff
- 100 Gloves per Box, 10 Box per Carton
- Shelf Life 3 Years.
- Store in cool dry place, avoid excessive heat.
Storage temperature should be between 5-30°C.
Opened box should be shielded from exposure to direct sun or florescent light.
Sampling and Selection of Test Pieces:
| ||The Black Advance IF-63 Nitrile Exam Gloves provide strong, reliable protection for the wearer. Proven to be three times more resistant to puncture than latex gloves, the Black Advance Gloves can be used in a variety of industries. Some of these fields include the auto industry, law enforcement, and tattoo industries. Despite their extraordinary strength, the micro-textured finger tips help to maintain the gloves tactile sensitivity. These gloves are ambidextrous and have been shown to have greater resistance to blood borne illnesses than regular latex gloves. They are latex-free and approved by the FDA and CE.
Black Advance Features and Benefits
- Finger tips micro-textured
- Medical grade
- Can be used in the auto, law enforcement, and tattoo industries
- Allows for tactile sensitivity while resisting punctures
- Approved by FDA and CE
- Three times more puncture resistant than latex gloves
- Greater resistance to blood borne illnesses
- Fingertip thickness: 6 ml
- Materials: Nitrile
- Color: Black
|Quantity for Cart
1 Pallet (72 Cases), 01 Case (10 Boxes)
XS, S, M, L, XL
||18 × 20 × 24 cm
XS, S, M, L, XL