|Description||FEATURES AND BENEFITS:|
- Results in 10 minutes.
- Extensively validated through strict EUA clinical study during time of Omicron prominence.
- Evaluated againstBQ.1/ BQ.1.1 variant.
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Efficient sample processing solution tube design.
- Built in tube holders on the kit box.
- One manufacture site in China, two manufacture sites in the U.S.
- 15-month shelf life
About iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Self Test at Home
- Bulk purchase for organization and business
- FDA Authorized 15 Mins Self Test
- Easy to Use zero discomfort
- For ages 2 and above
- Detect current and new COVID variants
Delivery time : Ready to Dispatch For larger / recurring orders please contact : Sales@theplatinumworld.com
|Number of Kits||Price per Kit|
|90 x 2 pc kits (1 Box)||$17.49|
|450 x 2 pc kits (5 Boxe)||$17.49|
|7560 x 2 pc kits (1 Pallet)||$16.50||What Comes in the Box?
Testing deviceDelivery time : Please allow upto 10 days for dispatch from date of order||Based on preliminary analysis, it is estimated that the Clarity COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Cassette will be able to detect the new Omicron variant||COVID-19 Rapid Antigen test (5/25-test/Box)|
M.O.Q - 1 pack of 6 kitsFor larger / recurring orders please contact : Sales@theplatinumworld.com
|Number of Pack||Price per Pack|
|1 Pack (6 Kits)||$159.99 ($ 41 Instant Discount)|
The CorDx COVID-19 Ag Test is a lateral flow immunoassay device intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from the SARS-CoV-2 virus, delivering results in just 10 minutes.
This test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older, or adult collected anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged two years or older. This test is authorized for individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset when tested at least twice over three days with at least 48 hours between tests, and for individuals without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19, when tested at least three times over five days with at least 48 hours between tests.
The iHealth® COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow assay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2.This test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 15 years or older with symptoms of COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset. This test is also authorized for non-prescription home use with adult-collected nasal swab samples from individuals aged 2 years or older with symptoms of COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset.This test is also authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 15 years or older, or adult collected anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged 2 years or older, with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 when tested twice over three days with at least 24 hours (and no more than 48 hours) between tests.
- The test is a 15-minute self-test to detect whether or not an individual has the COVID-19. The test can be completed in the comfort of your own home without the need to ship your sample to a lab.
- Test can be done by inserting only 1/2 to 3/4 inch with a simple non-invasive nasal swab, easy to use and zero discomfort. Step-by-step instructional videos are available in our app for easy following. (Installation of app is optional.)
- The self-administered test is recommended for individuals aged 15 years and older. Adult-collection is required for testing children 2-14 years old.
- iHealth has completed testing on several heat inactivated variant strains and the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test was able to detect the mutations.
- The iHealth Test app allows the administrator of a small group to monitor and track the group members’ test results when needed at school, work or event.
|ON/GO COVID TEST OVERVIEW
The Intrivo On/Go At-Home Rapid COVID-19 Self Test is an FDA-authorized at-home test that accurately detects antigen proteins of COVID-19, including all major variants. With 95% accuracy, this provides a timely screening tool for individuals and organizations to slow the spread of COVID-19. The On/Go test collects specimens in the lower nasal region using a swab that’s less invasive than other COVID-19 tests. Results are given in just 10 minutes without sending it to a laboratory for confirmation, making the On/Go Antigen Test fast and more affordable than a PCR test. The On/Go App provides easy step-by-step instructions through the testing process. Families can sign up to get real-time data that is private and secure to track the status of family members when preparing for a family trip or event.Rapid Antigen Test vs. PCR Test
This rapid antigen test uses antibodies that bind to the SARS-Cov-2 proteins, giving results within 10 minutes. An antigen test is a faster option than a PCR test (polymerase chain reaction) that is sent off to a laboratory to confirm if the SARS-CoV-2 genetic material is present. PCR tests can take 1 to 3 days to get results.How Intrivo On/Go Test Platform Helps Businesses
Intrivo integrates a companion Diagnostics as a Service (DaaS) platform portal for individuals or employers to track real-time test results and create an action plan. The On/Go At-Home Rapid COVID-19 Test can be shipped directly to an employee’s home and generate company-wide messages. Employers can use the On/Go population management platform to track results and create a targeted plan instead of a costly shutdown.||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IklZ89kyGEsRESULTS TIME 10 MinutesTYPE Nasopharyngeal, Lower NasalFDA EUA YesSENSITIVITY 93.80%SPECIFICITY 99.20%||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjDRzrcEYRg |